whoop whoop, there is another New YouTube artjournaling video Success uploaded! This time I have worked with watercolors again, still my favorite! If you are not following me on YouTube yet, I guess you better do, because I promise: lots of free & inspirational art journaling, watercolor and mixed media video’s!
here is my New YouTube artjouranling video Success:
I have used different materials, mostly watercolor of course duh :). But if you are interested what I have used for my new YouTube artjournaling video Success:
- my own art journal, you can get your hands on HERE for the Dutchies, and HERE if you are international;
- watercolors set Jane Davenport;
- watercolors Prima Marketing Pastel Dreams;
- watercolors Prima Marketing the Classics;
- different sizes butterfly punches;
- old sheet of book paper;
- white pen Uni Ball Signo broad;
- scissor, glue stick, water
A few pictures so you can really see the details well. I love the mix of old book paper, watercolors and the white doodles. Oh, and if you are looking for fun, easy & lovely watercolor classes, check out my online classes here.
If you are following me for a while you know I am in love with writing my own titles for my art journal pages. And if you want to explore that too than I’ve got a few tips for you:
- don’t compare your start with somebody elses middle;
- practice, practice, practice (ideas to practice: try to write a neat grocery shopping list, try to write neatly in your agenda, make neat to do lists. actually: every occassion where you have to write something: practice!);
- be happy with what you create. I know easier said than done, but believe me: follow your own progress, and don’t compare yourself with strangers on the internet;
- get a lovely notebook and practice your handwriting in there. write titels but also write just text and words;
- practice with different mediums like watercolors + small brush, brush pens, fountain pens, pencils, markers. Try out what works for you!
Let me know if you liked the video: or better, let me know on YouTube 😀